Common queries answered
Frequently asked Questions
Orders Placed before 12 noon will be delivered maximum within 24 hrs in U.A.E., we will try our best to deliver the next day, as an example If you place your order on Thursday afternoon or during weekend we will receive your order only Saturday morning for processing& you will receive it on Sunday.
We do not ship during weekend (Friday) nor during public holidays.
- 30AED anywhere in U.A.E, Except Ruwais 65 AED. International orders have different fees structure.
- All local orders above 300 AED are delivered Free. For Ruwais no free delivery.
- Express delivery (same day) at 75 AED & apply only for Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman& Ras Al khaimah.
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- All our products feature a 15 days warranty against manufacturing defect or otherwise as stated in the warranty card.
- The warranty serial number and/or warranty card must be presented in order to process
- An exchange can be claimed within 15 days from invoice date, claims becomes void beyond that period (in case of manufacturing defect).
- In order to claim an exchange, the product must be returned un opened in it original packaging and intact.
- All sold items cannot be exchanged unless defected from factory.
- All sold items cannot be returned once sold.
- Returns only apply for products delivered wrong and/or by mistake and must be returned un-open in its original packaging. (applies only on courier delivery).
Refund will be as per the payment mode (cash on delivery or credit card payment) and we will be notifying you by e-mail.
- E-Liquid once sold cannot be exchanged.
When you Clink “MY ACCOUNT” go To “ADDRSSES” and change your SHIPPING ADDRESS
For International Shipments you will be provided with a FEDEX airwaybill number. Within the UAE the local courier will be in touch with you for the delivery.
By contacting us via e-mail
Need to contact us within 1 hours from placing the order via WhatsApp or e-mail.
We ship worldwide where E-cig are bot ban, and depending on country regulations.
Yes, the whole shipment comes in one package.